Working with brokers
At Atelier we know that in order to achieve our mission of creating truly custom and impactful property finance solutions, working in positive partnership with the market’s best brokers is critical.
What Atelier offers brokers
Our management team are experienced in working with the broker community and have designed Atelier from the ground-up to accommodate its needs. Our broker offering provides:
- A clear lending appetite
- Access to decision makers
- Access to the market’s most flexible capital, unconstrained by products and other restrictions
- An experienced team of real estate experts including our own in-house surveying and legal functions, adept at closing even the most challenging deals
- Useful technology with applications online and case tracking both online and via an app
- Online account management for your clients: online or app access to loan balance, facility limit, drawdowns and statements
Entrusting us with your best clients
We understand that brokers work hard to cultivate client relationships, and that those relationships are valuable. We work hard to earn the trust of brokers starting with a commitment to get to an early initial lending decision, even if that is a ‘no’.
Getting things done
Our service is designed to support high-value, high-touch relationships, and our people are both experienced and committed. When a deal has momentum, we’ll ensure we do everything we can to move it forward positively, with energy and enthusiasm. If things aren’t progressing to plan, we’ll be open and transparent and will work hard to find a way through.
We are in this for the long term, and that means taking a long-term view on our relationships with all our stakeholders. We’ll always make decisions the right way and never based on short-term advantages or pressures. By working like this we believe we can provide our brokers and borrowers with loyalty, reduced marketing effort, brand advocacy, a competitive advantage and repeat business.
Meet the team
Read the latest from Atelier
The short-term lending and property markets move fast. Take a look at our takes on the latest developments within UK residential and commercial development, as well as our latest press coverage and company news.